- Mentoring Management in Safety
- Forklift Management Plan
- Operational Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment
- Plant Hazard Identification
- Manual Handling Risk Assessments
- Incident Reporting, Recording & Investigation
- Evacuation Diagrams
- Traffic Management Plans
- Safety for Leaders
- Confined Space Risk Assessment
- Confined Space Audits, Procedures
- Heights Safety Audits, Procedures
- Emergency Response ERT
- Noise Audits, Procedures
- Noise Induced Hearing Loss
- Dangerous Goods Audits, Procedures
- Airborne Containments Dust/Mist/Vapour/Gas
- Employee & Management Training to Relevant Australian Standards & Government Regulations
- Managing Effective Consultation on OHS Issues
- Advice and Updating Regulations and other OHS Legal Matters
- Identify your Required Compliance Requirements for your Operational Needs
- Undertake a Gap Analysis of your Current Safety Management System
- Work alongside Operational Management and Employees in Understanding their Legislative Requirements and most Importantly, how to Implement them
- Working Safety Policy - Strong Management Commitment
- Safety - A Line Organisation responsibility
- Management Safety Inspections
- Quantitively and Reasonable Safety Goals and Objectives
- High Standards of Performance
- Comprehensive Injury and Incident Investigation
- Progressive Motivation and Effective Communication
- Continuous Safety Training
A Safe OHS Consultancy can help your company by:
- Cutting your lost time due to injuries: benefit - improved productivity and lower workers compensation costs.
- Improve the moral of employees: benefit - improved productivity.
- Ensure regulatory compliance: benefit - avoidance of fines and legal sanctions.
- Ensure that your Safety Management Systems are dynamic and flexible: benefit - your Safety Management System remains effective and relevant through business and legislation changes.
Call or email us today if you would like one of our consultants to come and see you.
Please download our brochure