Emeritus Professor John Stearne
- Ph.D Grad. Dip. Occupational Hygiene.
- Cert IV Workplace Training and Assessment.
- Head of Chemistry Footscray Institute of Technology 1972-1982.
- Dean Faculty of Science Victoria University of Technology 1982-1996.
- Specialist in Chemical Hazards & Dangerous Goods.
- 30 years experience in course development presentation and consultancy in OH&S.
Dr. Olaf Onder
- BSc Adelaide University 1965.
- BSc (Hons) First Class Melbourne University 1970.
- Ph.D Melbourne University 1976
- Grad Dip Occupational Health Practice 1993
- Cert IV Workplace Training and Assessment
- Specialist in Occupational Health & Safety Laws /Codes Practice /Regulations
Development and delivery of:
- Certificate IV, Diploma, Advanced Diploma units in OHS
- Online versions of the above
- Induction to OHS
- Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment
- Asbestos, Chemical Hazards and Dangerous Goods
- Manual Handling
- Consultation on OHS issues
- OHS Law
- Confined Space Safety
- Health and Safety in Learning Environments
- OHS for managers and supervisors
- WorkSafe Approved training for Health and Safety Representatives (5 day initial training as well as refresher training)
Mr. Barry Borlase
- Member of the Safety Institute of Australia
- Sales & Marketing Manager with over 30 years experience in the Occupational Health &Safety Industry, experience in Gas Detection, Confined Space Entry, SCBA, Airlines
Mr. Dominic Panetta
- Diploma Applied Science Occupational Health & Safety
- OH&S Auditors Course (NSCA)
- Certificate IV Workplace Training & Assessment (Melbourne University)
- Auditing Skills for Management Systems (QSA)
- Registered Training Organisation (RTO)
- Specialist in Developing & Implementing Training Programs
- Over 25 Years of Operational Safety Experience
- Confined Space Entry & Rescue
- Safety Inspections & Auditing
- Hazardous Work Permits & Lockout Tagout Training
- Plant Safety & Risk Assessments
- Hazard & Risk Management / Risk Assessments
- Chemical Safety
- Manual Handling Training and Risk Assessments
- Site Emergency Management Training
- Senior Management OHS Training
Mr. Michael Beale
- Noise monitoring
- Asbestos audits of buildings
- Hazardous substance risk assessments including solvent and dust monitoring
- Workplace environmental monitoring
- Training of health and safety representatives
- Assessing office building ventilation
Has degrees in Science (Chemistry), Engineering (Chemical), and a post graduate diploma in Occupational Hygiene from Deakin University. Has been active in the Australian Institute of Occupational Hygienists (AIOH) since 1988.
Has worked as an occupational hygienist since 1984, often as a consultant with clients including Australia Post, Orica, the Department of Defence Production and Worksafe Victoria. Has provided services to small businesses on behalf of Worksafe Victoria from 2001 to 2012.
Mr. Alexander Schifferegger
- Certificate IV in OHS
- Diploma in OHS
- Over 30 years experience in Business Management
- Sales & Marketing with over 10 years experience in the Occupational Health & Safety Industry, Training, Equipment and Ergonomics.
- Diploma of Remedial Massage with 15 years experience in treating injuries and providing ergonomic advise.
All of our consultants have many years of practical hands on experience working in the following industries:
- Oil and Gas
- Local Government
- Ship Building
- Emergency Services
- Food Industry